Taylor Sweet Corn Festival on Labor Day Weekend!
The Best Sweet Corn Anywhere! Grown in Taylor Arizona
Arts & Crafts – Parade – Kids Rodeo – Horse Competitions – Fireworks
- Arts and Crafts Show 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Food Vendors 8:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Sweet Corn Parade starting at 10:00 am. This year’s theme is You Are My Sunshine! The parade starts at 700 E and Center Street.
- Barrel Races 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Corn Hole Tournament 12:00 pm until finished. Call 928- 243-1789 for registration information.
- Lawnmower Races at 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 7:00 pm
- Fireworks 8:00 pm
Other attractions: Horseless Rodeo, Petting Zoo, Bouncy Houses
Annual PIE DAY on Monday, September 2, at 5:30 p.m. at Standifird House on Main Street Free Pie and Tours!
Museum and Historical Sites open 11:00 – 3:00